In case you were wondering what kind of things I work on, here is a list of projects I have worked on or managed this fall. All were done professionally (for pay) unless otherwise noted.
This was a low season with regard to freelance translating. I really struggled with the amount of graduate courses I took on top of studying at the institute. I was exhausted at the end of the day. While disappointing, I still carved out some time to work on projects I found interesting.
Have a translation project you think I'd be interested in? Feel free to contact me and we can chat.
- Translation of medical receipts, certificates (business registrations, mostly)
- Literary translation for group project at LTI-Korea (unpaid, class project)
- So many small assignments at LTI-Korea (the joys of learning!)
- An ongoing customer relations project
- Local tourism program brochure
- Cosmetics-related translation proofreading (but more like re-translating)
- Book summaries - not exactly translation but creating summaries in English based on Korean texts
- Employment interviews